Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scan mental potential

Dating is an opportunity to go out and socialize. Have an open mind! Stop everyone as a potential and likely candidate for the perfect companion screening and start to enjoy people and experiences for them. Begin to live and be with people who encountered rather than mentally calculate the probability that they are happily ever after they wish.

If you practice the art of living today and enjoy this moment, you will start to realize that your life is more rewarding and fulfilling than you realized. Why? Because you are happily living.

Enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of coffee with someone for the simple pleasure of knowing their lives. This is much more real than watching a television program or read a novel. A date is simply an experience in your life. Often, however, a second date is worthy and even a third before it is absolutely possible to determine that the potential for a long-term relationship is also an option.

When you first meet someone, I completely comfortable and open? It takes a while before the real you shines through? It is possible that the same is true for others? You can make a decision after only a first date. Establish a rule 3 date and stick to this and you will be surprised at the results. There are reasons for rule 3 which I'll cover in another entry.

At least in a date that you have the possibility to practice conversation skills, share stories, learn to know other people, confirming that she likes on another person and how they relate with you, not necessarily clarifying what you want-that is an opportunity for further clarification on what you want. When you delete a given pressure of having to keep a great purpose or meaning, are more relaxed and allow more of your true essence to be revealed.

When I was dating for the simple pleasure of meeting new people, I had a lot more fun. At one point along the way, I realize that I was doing the scan mental potential. With every man whom I met, I took in a multitude of information in the blink of an eye, wondering if maybe it was that. I've become increasingly selective in accepting dates. I enjoyed the dating of less and more disappointed. Luckily, I took on my ways.

This has prompted an internal investigation of my reasons. and a search for my own personal truth in a relationship of meaning for me. Here's what I discovered. I met many interesting people and have some great friends as a result of being receptive to dating. I didn't go with any man who asked me, or every man whom I met. I had an idea of what was acceptable and not for me.

I used the information from these experiences and observations in the creation of my recipe for my ideal partner. So it was easy for me to recognize him when he showed up.

Cheri is your Valentine link love expert. Specializes in guiding professional busy leaders and business owners to find lasting love to enjoy so much happiness and success in their personal lives as they do in their careers. Cheri love's philosophy inspired design combined with his strong, supportive nature is reflected in her signature coaching programs. She believes that everyone deserves to love and be loved unconditionally, to experience life with passion and to forge relationships happy and healthy. Cheri's own efforts to make sense of her ended marriages and relationships fueled his determination to do good, be happy and find the right partner. He managed and recently married the perfect companion. She wants to show how he did it, and how you can too, just like the many men and women who helped her find love. Visit www.CheriValentine.com for your FREE kit Step4 for attracting your perfect mate.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment